I have been meaning to do this forever and kept getting busy with other posts and life. But the time has come for us to do our first reader giveaway! I know that everyone is excited, but there are one or two small things you have to do to get entered.
- Sadly, you have to live in the US or Canada. I would love to ship worldwide, but I have kids who need braces and my husband would kill me for spending so much on my hobby (he just doesn’t understand.) So for now, at least until I win the lottery, it will have to be local.
- Answer this question in the comments! We want to know what you guys want us to chat about. We love doing posts about what we love, hate, or are indifferent about. But we want to make sure we are giving you the answers your need as well. The sky is the limits, be as creative or basic as you want. Do you want drama suggestions about a certain genre? Do you wonder who our biases are? Do you have any kpop inquiries? Do you want us to name our favorite dramas that start with the letter “T”? Pretty much if you ask it, we will work on making posts over the next several months answering these inquiries. So go down in the comments and let us know what you want to see in our Fangirl posts.
- The last thing you need to do is follow the blog! It is super easy, just go to the right side of this post and push the button that says “Follow”.
Now for the fun part! What will you win? It just so happens that I planned this little giveaway awhile ago after going to last years kcon. Our facebook page had just hit 500 likes and I wanted to celebrate. Well, procrastination occurred and now here we are at over 1300 likes (WOOT) which motivated me to get moving. It is a good thing that kdrama swag is timeless.
- 2 Green Tea Face masks
- 1 You’re Beautiful Pig Bunny car window cling
- 2 Sageuk Hanbok magnets
- 4 Page Mini Memo Set Lee Jong Suk
- 4 Page Mini Memo Set Lee Min Ho
- Also we have a new subbed DVD of the blockbuster Veteran. I saw this in the theater and it was AMAZING. Definitely worth the hype and Yoo Ah In is always superb.
We will leave this post open for the next week and on April 16th will use a randomizer to choose the winner! So please enter to win!