I promised there would be a giveaway at the end of our unexpected hiatus and here it is! Win your very own copy of the hit, The Tunnel, and enjoy a movie night at home. I promise this is a film worth watching for any drama fan.
Once again, I just want to do a quick apology to our readers for the lack of content in the last two weeks. Turns out that most of The Fangirls either had visiting family or vacations planned which leaves very little time for blogging. On an up note, since we all did it at the same time, that means we will be blogging consistently for the rest of the summer with no hitches. YAY!
What you can win? A new DVD of the movie The Tunnel. Jenny and I saw this in the movie theaters and promise it is a great movie to watch!
The Tunnel Trailer
Before we tell you how to win this DVD, lets throw out a few conditions.
- You have to live in the US or Canada to win. Sadly, we do not have the money at this time to send it internationally. Hopefully that might change in the future, but for now, this is the sad reality of part- time bloggers.
- You have to complete at least one of the qualifying conditions (listed below) to be entered. You can complete as many as you want and each gives you a separate chance to win. So if you do all 5 then you have 5 chances. If you do 1 you have 1 chance. Everyone will be entered into a randomizer so the more times your name is entered the higher your chance to win.
Now for the improtant stuff…. How you can win your very own copy of this DVD. Remember, the more you do the more your chances increase of winning!
- Share this post on social media! We don’t care if it is Tumblr, Twitter, Google, or Facebook, just share the love.
- Check out our SPOILER FREE review of The Tunnel. We promise that we won’t ruin the plot, but it might make you more interested in watching this movie. There is a lot more to it than what you see in the trailer…. at least in our opinion.
- Follow our blog. Or if you already follow the blog then follow us on facebook or twitter. That way you won’t miss any of our future posts!
- Give us a recommendation of a movie you would like us to review. Sometimes we focus so much on dramas we forget that there are a ton of great Asian movies just waiting to be watched. It can be a movie from Korea, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, or Japan. If you loved it then feel free to share. We will be fitting in more movie reviews among our usual content.
- Leave your name in the comments and how many of the above you completed. This is also where you would leave your movie recommendation if you have one.
This contest ends on July 5th when we will announce the winners.
Goodluck to everyone,